[P]€ӥӓӥg [S]îӓØ [K]îӓ [G]ЯФΰρ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[P]€ӥӓӥg [S]îӓØ [K]îӓ [G]ЯФΰρ®

This is the most legendary [P]€ӥӓӥg [S]îӓØ [K]îӓ [G]ЯФΰρ® . Those who r crazy, insane, likes to play always, hate studies, like money, loves to spend m

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..

Go down 
+9
eastnolose
Steven5103
Þ§iaOK|a
isaac
Re†urnOfUnforgiven
siaokia_nee
ÄñDR€W
yukito
Admin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
-[]<(InNoCeN†)>[]-
-[][]-
Admin

Male Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:27 pm

ntg
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/zatarra
ÄñDR€W
||->GuiL†Y<-||
||->GuiL†Y
ÄñDR€W

Male Number of posts : 474

Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:31 am

haix...
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/noneprofile
Admin
-[]<(InNoCeN†)>[]-
-[][]-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:05 pm

u haix wat...???
Back to top Go down
ÄñDR€W
||->GuiL†Y<-||
||->GuiL†Y
ÄñDR€W

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:31 pm

haix 4 fun lo...
Back to top Go down
Admin
-[]<(InNoCeN†)>[]-
-[][]-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:25 pm

crazy...
ciak ba bo su cho hor...
Back to top Go down
ÄñDR€W
||->GuiL†Y<-||
||->GuiL†Y
ÄñDR€W

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:22 pm

memang pun...
wana bankai 4 semester 2 d...
hahaha...
Back to top Go down
Admin
-[]<(InNoCeN†)>[]-
-[][]-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:29 pm

wow...
vaizard la...
better ma...
get all A...
see the wb and yoga the 2 monsters...
we keep perli them la...
hehe...
Back to top Go down
ÄñDR€W
||->GuiL†Y<-||
||->GuiL†Y
ÄñDR€W

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:04 am

lolx...
wana b bakemono also...
dunno can bo...
^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
-[]<(InNoCeN†)>[]-
-[][]-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:33 am

wow...
me also wan ma...
but nt in this life lo... T_T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:13 pm

sohai..
u can one..
lazy nia..
tsk tsk tsk..
Back to top Go down
Admin
-[]<(InNoCeN†)>[]-
-[][]-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:08 pm

not lazy...
this is my destiny...
wat to do...
memang BTC d one...
haihz...
hahaxx...
Back to top Go down
Hades
|->NeWbi3<-|
|->NeWbi3

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:57 am

Konichiwa!
Watashiwa Denieru-des!
Yoroshiku!

Okay okay enuf Japanese ==''
Stupid YZ call me register eh.

My name is Daniel Lai, call me Dan can liao.
Age 18
School : SKBL -> PFS -> University of Nottingham
Hobbies : Gaming, Chatting, Flirting, KBP-ing and many more stuff.

Uhm.... what else u all wan ah?

Normal human lor...
Like to eat lor.. if u all wan belanja me anytime also can.

Oh oh! Single but unavailable! Hehehehe

PS: TYZ u suckk
Back to top Go down
Admin
-[]<(InNoCeN†)>[]-
-[][]-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:06 pm

japanese freak...
hahaxx...
wat me stupid...
u cb...
hahaxx...
dun wan join jus leave la...
no one forcing u...
hahaaxx...
yala yala....
tell all ur grandmother stories la...
hahahaxx...^^
din ask abt ur status la...
we r jus having fun here...
this is not wat match finder la...
hahaxx....
cb...
say me sux...
U HO LIAO!!!!!!!!
U REMEMBER!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xiang
||><-M3mBeR-><||
||>
xiang

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:39 am

XIANG here,18 from Penang
full name:Lay Jin Shyang
Back to top Go down
ÄñDR€W
||->GuiL†Y<-||
||->GuiL†Y
ÄñDR€W

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:45 am

welcum dan...
welcum xiang...
hahaha...
Back to top Go down
yukito
||[-]>RaNkEd<[-]||
||[-]>RaNkEd
yukito

Male Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:14 am

haiz.. that freaking japanese...
lolz XD XD XD
DAN?
means wad?? (AND)?? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
-[]<(InNoCeN†)>[]-
-[][]-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:23 am

hahaxx...
welcome u all...
ish...
yuki ni ubi tul la...
dan's full name is Daniel...
we call his short name ma...
ubi...
hahaxx...
Back to top Go down
yukito
||[-]>RaNkEd<[-]||
||[-]>RaNkEd
yukito

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:46 am

wahahahaha..
omgz
panggil me ubi again?
cb.. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Admin
-[]<(InNoCeN†)>[]-
-[][]-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:13 am

yala...
u memang ubi ma...
hahaxx...
Back to top Go down
yukito
||[-]>RaNkEd<[-]||
||[-]>RaNkEd
yukito

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:42 am

sigh.. u better than me..
should call u potato better
Back to top Go down
Admin
-[]<(InNoCeN†)>[]-
-[][]-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:43 am

wat i better than u...???
if im better than u...
then u shouldnt call me potato d...
u should call me genius...
hahaahahxx...^^
Back to top Go down
yukito
||[-]>RaNkEd<[-]||
||[-]>RaNkEd
yukito

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:46 am

yaya genius in penanaman kentang
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
-[]<(InNoCeN†)>[]-
-[][]-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:47 am

penanaman kentang...???
wth is tht???
hahaxx...
u ubi i know la...
wakakaka...
Back to top Go down
yukito
||[-]>RaNkEd<[-]||
||[-]>RaNkEd
yukito

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:51 am

me ubi senyap2 tapi berisi lol..
not like u.. diam2 banyak ulat
XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
-[]<(InNoCeN†)>[]-
-[][]-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:53 am

nah o0o...
berisi busuk la...
wakakakak...
me diam2 ubi beremas...
wakakaka...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[P]€ӥӓӥg [S]îӓØ [K]îӓ [G]ЯФΰρ® :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: