[P]€ӥӓӥg [S]îӓØ [K]îӓ [G]ЯФΰρ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[P]€ӥӓӥg [S]îӓØ [K]îӓ [G]ЯФΰρ®

This is the most legendary [P]€ӥӓӥg [S]îӓØ [K]îӓ [G]ЯФΰρ® . Those who r crazy, insane, likes to play always, hate studies, like money, loves to spend m

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..

Go down 
+9
eastnolose
Steven5103
Þ§iaOK|a
isaac
Re†urnOfUnforgiven
siaokia_nee
ÄñDR€W
yukito
Admin
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Empty
PostSubject: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:31 pm

lol! INTRO PLS
Back to top Go down
Admin
-[]<(InNoCeN†)>[]-
-[][]-
Admin

Male Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:33 pm

Hi...
My name is Teh Yeong Zung...
Age 17++ only...
Still so young...T-T
going to be 18 soon...
Live in Penang ler...
hahaxx...
Studying in PSDC now...
hahaxx...^^
Im the Admin of this forum...
wakakakakak...^^
tht's all only gua...
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/zatarra

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:38 pm

hihi..
my name is Liew Yike Heng..
my age is 18..
still young hahax..
interested in a lot of stuff lo..
make friends espcially..
my hobby is see "leng lui"..
just jk
i m the founder of this club..
thats all la..
Back to top Go down
yukito
||[-]>RaNkEd<[-]||
||[-]>RaNkEd
yukito

Male Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:43 pm

hie all.. ^^
my real names... ermm lu pikir la sendiri (on astro channel)
age.. nvm
live in nilai now.. but my home at kepong.. lol so far i work..
haha, now im working as streamyx tech.. dun simpily request if u got stremyx prob de.. XD
still learning.. anyone wan some software?
-RO bot
-RYL bot
-Cabal bot
-FLV downloader (download vid at youtube)
-WMPC (windows Media Player Classic) *allmost 99% vid u can play here*
-autocure/autopot (in ro/RYL)
still got more.. lazy typeing.. haha.. later u just ask me then..
anyway.. im gila or anime fanatic.. *otaku person*
Back to top Go down
ÄñDR€W
||->GuiL†Y<-||
||->GuiL†Y
ÄñDR€W

Male Number of posts : 474

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:05 pm

hihi...
im Ng Weng Fatt(Andrew)
18(2009)
hobbies is do ntg
quiet fun, wana try??
my number if u wan, ask frm zung...
hahaha...
tats all
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/noneprofile
siaokia_nee
||><-M3mBeR-><||
||>
siaokia_nee

Female Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: lol.....   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:29 pm

[b][i][center] hihihihi.....
nAmE~ thean wei nee
gEndEr~ female lol...
nw sTudY aT pSdC ...
i suka hAnging ArounD+sleepInG+ blur-blur...
lol!
Back to top Go down
Re†urnOfUnforgiven
|->NeWbi3<-|
|->NeWbi3
Re†urnOfUnforgiven

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:01 pm

Wakaka!!
I am Lee Siang Ching
Age between 17~18 this year (2008)
I am known as a noob in RO fantasy.
One of the legendary King of DC-ers.. xD
I 'anti' all ubi[s] especially the admin here and a member called yukito aka yubi (yubi=yuki+ubi)
Currently hunting for pictures of Naruto and Hinata together(big size pic range from 1000x1000 or something if you got plz send it to me)
Just break up with my gf few months ago..
Erm.. Presently got attracted to a girl.. Embarassed
Err.. That's all kua.. Haha!! =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/hitenshinogori
Admin
-[]<(InNoCeN†)>[]-
-[][]-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:09 pm

u cb la...
ask u to intro uself here la....
not tell out ur feelings la...
cb cb...!!!~~~
anti anti...
anti ur head la...
wakakakak...!!!
aiyoxxx...
hahaxx...
Back to top Go down
isaac
||><-M3mBeR-><||
||>

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:55 pm

Hi...im teh wei chian(isaac)
male...
im one of the siaokia XD
haha....
Back to top Go down
Þ§iaOK|a
|->NeWbi3<-|
|->NeWbi3
Þ§iaOK|a

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:21 pm

hi all....
my name is...|anJiaOK|a(beng)
coz tis is my nickname quite famous in skool...
my age is 1+2+3+4+5+1+1+1+(few months)=????
i like laugh ppl....thn get ppl laugh bak agn..= =||
Back to top Go down
Steven5103
|->NeWbi3<-|
|->NeWbi3

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:05 am

STeven Teh here...
hahaxx^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
-[]<(InNoCeN†)>[]-
-[][]-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:24 am

hi...
nice to meet ya...
wakakaka...^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
-[]<(InNoCeN†)>[]-
-[][]-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:24 am

The member 'Admin' has done the following action : Roll It

')-(>LuCkY Dic3z<)-(' :
Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Images10
Result :
Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Dice_h14
Back to top Go down
Admin
-[]<(InNoCeN†)>[]-
-[][]-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:29 am

sry ya guys...^^
i plan to on a rpg-game one...
but it is kinda boring...
so i off it bak...
hahaxx...
Back to top Go down
eastnolose
|->NeWbi3<-|
|->NeWbi3

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:36 am

hey yo ... stupid member is comming ~~
my name is Khoo Lit Wei(Andrew Khoo)
just reach 18 no longer
i'm a boy ....
hv 2 eyes,2 ears, 1 nose, 1 mouth, 2 hand, 2 leg, 1 important place and alot of hair ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
-[]<(InNoCeN†)>[]-
-[][]-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:56 pm

walao eh...
alot of hair...
u damn geli la...
hahaxx...
we ask u to intro who r u la...
now wat u have on u body la...
hahaxx...
Back to top Go down
ÄñDR€W
||->GuiL†Y<-||
||->GuiL†Y
ÄñDR€W

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:57 pm

tis wan gud lar...
he tell till so detail ma...
hahaha...
dont wori...
he also like u lo....
count hair wan...
hahaha....
Back to top Go down
H€L€N €@N
||><-M3mBeR-><||
||>

Female Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:37 pm

hi..
im new member..
Name ~ Bee Ean..
Age ~ 18 soon
studying at PSDC now..

nice to meet u all here..
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/helenean
ÄñDR€W
||->GuiL†Y<-||
||->GuiL†Y
ÄñDR€W

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:46 pm

hihi...
welcum 2 the forum....
hehex...
Back to top Go down
Admin
-[]<(InNoCeN†)>[]-
-[][]-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:02 pm

see la...
so dirty...
let bee ean see d lo...
eng kai...
wakakaka...
ur nama terjejas d...
wakakaka...

anyway...
hi bee ean...
nice to meet u...
wakakaka...
have fun here...
hahax...
Back to top Go down
ÄñDR€W
||->GuiL†Y<-||
||->GuiL†Y
ÄñDR€W

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:39 pm

me??
lets ask bee ean lo....
bee ean....
u say who??
me or him??
Back to top Go down
Admin
-[]<(InNoCeN†)>[]-
-[][]-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:59 pm

wth...!!
wat me again...???
eh...
tht one u post one lo...
stupid...
always blame me nia...
im innocent one k...
hahaxx...
Back to top Go down
ÄñDR€W
||->GuiL†Y<-||
||->GuiL†Y
ÄñDR€W

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:26 pm

wow....
blame ppl then say innocent ar??
cool...
i wana learn also d...
blekx...
XP
Back to top Go down
H€L€N €@N
||><-M3mBeR-><||
||>

Female Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:44 pm

xD
ask me abt wat?!
blur d.. @@
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/helenean
ÄñDR€W
||->GuiL†Y<-||
||->GuiL†Y
ÄñDR€W

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:47 pm

he wana ask u can say bad word anot....
hahaha...
he bo kuan si....
^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..   Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction here pls.. after intro here.. then only we decide to remain the members or kick.. thx..
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[P]€ӥӓӥg [S]îӓØ [K]îӓ [G]ЯФΰρ® :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: